Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ponder the energy

Today I learned that we have to be careful with the energy that we attract. I was the researcher to a survey last year on Wacovia, City Bank, and several of the banks that are going belly up. I knew that we were in financial duress, back then. I felt anticipation then and so did the recipients at the other end of the phone, they knew it was coming.
I wondered about what kind of energy you feel when you enter a bar, or what kind of energy you feel when you are in the emergency room, or the energy you feel when you are shopping, when you are in a library or when you enter the temple. I wondered when I was doing my meditation tape what energy that I was putting into my body, or taking out of it. I honestly believe that our bodies know things long before our reality sets in. A women body knows that she is ready to have the baby long before she is labor. Why can't we know mental things, things our bodies know? It is something to ponder.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Interesting thought--I need to find ways to bring more positive energy into my life--maybe I will start my yoga DVD that is downstairs. Thanks for your thoughts--